Cleaning with Care – Coronavirus Outbreak
September 29, 2020 – I am writing today to let you know what we at Nationwide Carpet Cleaning are doing in response to the coronavirus in Victoria. As of September 29, 2020, we have made the decision to continue to provide our customers with in-home cleaning services, but with added precautions for the safety of our customers and staff.
Some of the steps that we are taking:
- Increased observation of staff health, and stringent sick policies
- High focus on hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Observing social distancing, and eliminating hand shaking
- Disinfection of equipment, tools and hand held terminals after every cleaning
- Increased frequency of disinfection of vehicle touch points
Your safety continues to be our priority as we move forward, and we want to re-assure you of what we are doing to maintain a safe environment as we clean in your home. Our core purpose is “We Take Care of People” – now and through the days ahead, we are committed to this purpose.
British Columbia Health Services continues to provide frequent updates, and while they are taking increasing measures to prepare BC for the potential spread of the virus, the public risk is still listed as low. We are monitoring information from BC Health Services very closely and will adjust our operations as the situation requires.
Current information is available here: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19?utm_campaign=20200311_GCPE_AM_COVID_2_NOTIFICATION_BCGOV_BCGOV_EN_BC__NOTIFICATION
What you can do:
- Let us know if you, or a close contact have travelled outside of the country within the past 14 days – we can re-schedule your appointment to ensure that you can observe the required self-isolation period
- Let us know if you have health concerns that put you at a heightened concern with the COVID-19 virus, and we will work with you to assess if there are additional measures you may require
We remain committed to providing for your cleaning needs in a safe and caring way, now and into the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nationwide Carpet Cleaning Victoria